B4Q provide below mentioned training course’s world-wide for individual person:
1. GDPR (Data Protection Officer).
2. Six Sigma Green Belt.
3. Six Sigma Black Belt.
4. Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
• There will be a written examination at the end of the course.
• Day-wise exercise
• Minimum passing % criteria: 50%.
Issue of Certificate:
• Candidates successfully completing the course with a minimum of 50% in the Online examination will be awarded with “Training Certificate”.
• Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a “Certificate of Attendance”.
1. GDPR (Data Protection Officer) = 4 days.
2. Six Sigma Green Belt = 5 days.
3. Six Sigma Black Belt = 5 days.
4. Six Sigma Master Black Belt = 5 days.
-Online Lecture with presentations, role play, case studies & exercises.
The candidates appearing for this assessment shall have:
• Education at Degree, Diploma or University Level.
• At least 4 years full time practical workplace exp., of which at least two years relating to the field of assessment the student is appearing.
• Awareness / knowledge of Applicable standard.
• Having command over oral and written in English or Local Language.
• Candidate age should be at least 18 years old on the date of application for personal certification.
• 1-2 years of minimum any work experience.
• Candidate at-least any degree, diploma or graduate in any education sector.
For Online Session:
• You will get the most out of the course by working in a quiet room free from interruptions, as background noise can interrupt the training session for all attending.
• You will need a headset/speaker with mic.
• A stable broadband/internet connection.
• If you are attending this virtual training session alongside colleagues in the same location, you will each need to log onto the session and participate with separate devices to enable full interaction and so your attendance can be marked.
• Management representatives.
• Other management Professionals.
• Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve the Management Systems.
• Managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and GDPR & Six Sigma in Organization.
• Any other relevant person.
B4Q will give soft copy of courses via Email, Google Drive or We Transfer.
Fee on request at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For registration or any other queries fill up application form
and revert to: email@example.com