B4Q provide below mentioned training course’s world-wide for individual person:
Lead Auditor Training Courses:
ISO 9001 (QMS); ISO 27001 (ISMS); ISO 14001 (EMS); ISO 45001 (OH&S); ISO 27701 (PIMS); ISO 220000 (FSMS); ISO 20000-1 (ITSMS) ISO 22301 (BCMS); ISO 37001 (ABMS); ISO 31000 (RM); ISO 50001 (EnMS).
Lead Auditor Training Courses for Integrated Management Systems:
A).ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 (QMS & EMS);
B).ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (EHS);
C).ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 (QMS & OH&S);
D).ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (QMS, EMS & OH&S);
E).ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & ISO 50001 (QMS, EMS, OH&S & EnMS).
In the modern world, trained manpower for Lead auditing on ISO Standards has become crucial and extremely important and this will be a great opportunity for you to learn and get trained.
This Lead auditor course will be a blend of training sessions, exercises and group discussions coupled with learning to achieve its objectives.
• Understanding the roles and responsibilities of an Lead auditor.
• Learning to plan, conduct and report the audit.
• Understanding the interpretation of Concern ISO standard.
• Understanding the principles and practice of auditing.
• Learning through case studies & exercises.
• Revision history of ISO Standard.
• Terms and Definitions.
• AIM of ISO Standard.
• Management System Model.
• Planning and Conduct Audit.
• Audit Reporting Writing.
• Final Exam
ISO Standard Clauses:
2. Normative Reference.
3. Terms and Definitions.
4. Context of Organization.
5. Leadership and Worker Participation.
9. Performance Evaluation.
• There will be a written examination at the end of the course.
• Day-wise exercise
• Minimum passing % criteria: 70%.
Issue of Certificate:
• Candidates successfully completing the course with a minimum of 70% in the Online examination will be awarded with “Lead Auditor Training Certificate”.
• Unsuccessful candidates will be issued a certificate of attendance.
• Each Lead Auditor course duration 05 days or 40 hrs.
• Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor course duration 06(A,B,C), 07(D) & 08(E) days.
B4Q provide training online (i.e., google meet & etc.) & Class room (face to face) training with Lecture with presentations, role play, case studies & exercises.
The candidates appearing for this assessment shall have:
• Education at minimum Diploma / Degree / University Level
• At least 3 years full time practical workplace exp., of which at least two years relating to the field of assessment the student is appearing.
• Awareness / knowledge of Applicable ISO standard.
• Having command over oral and written in English or Local Language.
• Candidate age should be at least 18 years old on the date of application for personal certification.
• 1-2 years of minimum any work experience.
• Candidate at-least any degree, diploma or graduate in any education sector.
For Online Session:
• You will get the most out of the course by working in a quiet room free from interruptions, as background noise can interrupt the training session for all attending.
• You will need a headset/speaker with mic.
• A stable broadband/internet connection.
• If you are attending this virtual training session alongside colleagues in the same location, you will each need to log onto the session and participate with separate devices to enable full interaction and so your attendance can be marked.
• Management representatives.
• Other management Professionals.
• Executives from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve the Management Systems.
• Managers (in middle and senior management) who are actively involved in the development, maintenance and Lead auditing of existing / proposed QMS Management System.
• Any other relevant person.
B4Q will give soft copy of courses via Email, Google Drive or We Transfer.
Fee on request at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For registration or any other queries fill up application form
and revert to: email@example.com